There are a million reasons why you should be drinking more water, but it's not always easy! My favorite motivators to sip more H2O are the fact that it makes your skin look SO much better (especially if you're starting to get fine lines) and it can curb your appetite if you're drinking a sufficient amount. While drinking more water might increase your trips to the restroom, it will also increase the total steps you take in a day, so what are you waiting for?! Here are 8 easy ways to help you drink more water and stay hydrated every day!
- Set a goal. It doesn't have to be something crazy like a gallon of water. Create small achievable goals, increasing your intake by a small amount each day.
- Drink 2 cups of water first in the morning. Drinking water before anything else (yes, coffee!) will keep you more hydrated throughout the day.
- Take your water bottle with you everywhere. If you only like cold water, invest in an insulated bottle like the Yeti Rambler.
- Fill up small cups throughout the day if you don't have a water bottle. I do this when I forget a water bottle and it seriously works!
- Drink one cup every time you use the restroom.
- Buy one really large bottle and just make sure you drink the entire thing in one day. I love the HydroFlask because it isn't too heavy, the lid is attached so you won't lose it, and it keeps water SO COLD!
- Take "water breaks". Taking a minute to relax, refocus, and drink a cup of water will reset your brain and make your work day more productive!
- Drink water through a straw. Drinking water faster will make it easier to meet your goal by the end of the day!
Picking up a super cute water bottle won't hurt either, here are a few of my favorites!
Thank you so much for stopping by on this beautiful Friday! Have a great weekend!