I’ve been sharing all of my cooking adventures on my Instagram story, so I figured I would share some here so you can Pin them! This particular recipe was adapted from Seersucker & Saddles “Bowl Life” recipe and it is SO DANG DELICIOUS!
Low Carb Shrimp & Grits
Shrimp and Grits made with Mashed Cauliflower substitute.
Makes: 2-3 Servings
- 1 bag of Trader Joe's Argentinian Red Shrimp
- 1 bag of Trader Joe's Mashed Cauliflower
- 1/3 Boursin Garlic & Herb Cheese
- Trader Joe's Sriracha Ranch
- Trader Joe's Chili Lime Seasoning
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat skillet at medium-low heat for shrimp.
- Preheat sauce pot on low for mashed cauliflower.
- Coat sauce pot with cooking spray and add the bag of mashed cauliflower and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir periodically for about 10 minutes or until mashed cauliflower is completely heated throughout.
- Pour frozen shrimp into a collander under running water until thawed.
- Coat shrimp with Trader Joe's Chili Lime Seasoning.
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil in your skillet (or enough to coat it) and add shrimp. Cook shrimp for 4 to 5 minutes until they are opaque.
- Top mashed cauliflower with shrimp and top with Sriracha ranch.
I hope y’all enjoy this recipe as much as we do! I make this almost weekly and cannot get enough of it! Sometimes we just have this with no sides but if I have time, I roast some veggies in the oven. I can share that super simple recipe next! Have a great day, friends!