If you read this post, you know that Nordstrom Anniversary Sale items sell out warp speed! That's why creating a detailed shopping list is your best bet to get everything you need (or want!) while it's still in stock (and discounted) during the sale. Early access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts on July 13th, so that means you still have a few days to make a list just for you. Today I'm sharing 5 steps to create a shopping list that's tailored to your style and current wardrobe so you won't miss out on any fall staples while they're up to 30% off!
- Check out the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale catalog. Is there anything that you must have?! Put those at the top of your list because they will likely be the first items to sell out! I recommend writing down the Item # & Item title, so you can search for it quickly and add it to your cart as soon as the sale starts!
- Take inventory of your fall/winter items from last year. What's missing? Do you have black over the knee boots that you love, but not brown? Find items that will fill in the blanks of your fall and winter wardrobe and put those all on your shopping list.
- Think back to your most worn items last fall and winter. Put that item on your list so you can look for something similar since you already know how much you'll love and wear that piece. Mine was this suede moto jacket, so I have that on my list already in case I find it in another color!
- Add your favorite basics to the list. Staple wardrobe pieces like a good pair of jeans rarely go on sale, so this is a great time to stock up on those items. Don't forget t-shirts, cardigans, sweaters, boots, and jackets either!
- What fall trends are you loving? Check out this Fall 2017 trend round up if you aren't sure. If there's anything you're dying to try, make sure to put that on your shopping list.
- Check back on Me & Mr. Jones for round-ups of the best items in each category! I'll be sharing lists of the best tops, sweaters, boots, jeans, and more so you don't have to spend hours searching through all of the sale items!
Let me know if you have any questions regarding the N Sale or items you'd like to see here on the blog! Thank you for stopping by and I can't wait to share all of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale goodies with you on Thursday!