As some of you may know, Mr. Jones and I spent a blissful 8 days in Southern California for Christmas. It was so much fun and the weather is absolutely gorgeous. I mean, 65 and sunny during the "winter"?! #weathergoals! For the first time in FIVE years, Mr. Jones was able to spend Christmas with his entire family! It was an unforgettable holiday and I wanted to share some of my memories with you (and some super exciting news!) as well as some restaurants, hotels, and places to see in sunny SoCal!
Mr. Jones and I are going to be an aunt and uncle....
and IT'S A GIRL!!
Skyler's twin brother and his wife are having a baby girl! We all got so lucky because the gender results came right after our family photos AND the night before most of us left California- crazy! The craziest thing is that my youngest brother and his wife are pregnant too and their due dates are within weeks of each other. It's going to be a very interesting July and I'm so excited!
Eats, Drinks, & Places To See:
- The Rooftop Lounge- Amazing view and delicious drinks!
- Skyloft- Another amazing rooftop restaurant with excellent burgers.
- Marine Room Tavern- Cool bar with pool tables and live bands.
- Salt Creek Beach Park- Beautiful park, beautiful beach, just beautiful!
- Marriott Laguna Cliffs- Breathtaking views of Latern Bay Park and convenient location.
In San Diego:
- Dog Beach Del Mar- We go here every time we visit California!
- The Brigantine- Awesome food and an amazing patio that overlooks Del Mar race track.
- Hansen's- Super rad surf shop (I usually buy a Brixton hat every time I go)!
- 101 Diner- Killer breakfast.
- Seersucker- Instagram-worthy decor and great cocktails.
- Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina- Great location with beautiful views and a cute tiki bar.
- VG Donuts- Need I say more?
- Pipes Cafe- Delicious breakfast, bring cash!
Have a wonderful day!